Tuesday 19 July 2011

Projecting

Right, now we get onto the real reason why I decided that tonight I would finally blog for the first time since I got home from Holiday. Since I've been back I haven't stopped socially! The first night I went to watch harry potter (amazing), next night I went out for dinner, next night I went to a friends house for takeaway and a film, next night dinner and harry potter (yes again), next night school play and tonight dinner. This officially continues until friday. I have never known a time in my life where I have been so socially active. Anyway this post isnt really about my social life directly, I'm just explaining why I havent blogged for a while.

Now my blackberry has recently stopped working (twat) and so therefore as an early birthday present I asked my mum if she could please buy me a new one. Obviously today was the wrong day to ask, because she was NOT in a good mood. Obviously something bad had happened at work or even something minor on the bus, but the fact is that she turned around and projected (now do you see where the title comes in) her issues onto me. Now I had a fabulous day, shopping, dining, and just generally shooting the breeze, so it took me a long time to loose my temper. But eventually I was sick of being told off like a child so I lost it good. Anyway, eventually she left me alone after a few choice words on my part.

Basically this post is about (yeah I'm finally getting to the point) if you have an issue with someone, sort it out with them, don't take it with you and pass it on to the next person! Because now I bet im going to be really rude to someone (if i havent already) and they cycle will be neverending).

Anyway sad times. Now I want to go to bed.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment