Sunday 3 July 2011

Chat up lines - the last one is my fave x

Is that the sun coming up... or is that just you lighting up my world?

Baby, you are everything I never knew I always wanted.

If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.

Girl, your body is a wonderland, and I want to be Alice so that I can run around all over you.

You are so hot you make the windows fog.

Some say there are 7 wonders in the world. Some say there are more. Some say everything in life is a wonder. But to me, There is only one....You!

I saw a flower this morning and I thought it was the most beutiful thing I've ever seen until a gazed upon you.

I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

If you were a pill I'd overdose.

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

Looking at a rose is like looking at your beautiful face.

I bet my tongue can beat up your tongue.

When I saw your face I thought I died and went to heaven.

Your lips look so lonely, Would they like to meet mine?

Hey you almost killed me! I saw you and forgot how to breathe.

Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart.

What is the cross between the moon and the stars? You

I would give up eterinity to be with you.

Is there an airport near by or is that my heart taking off?

I got skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

Yesterday, I tried to paint you, but I couldn't... the colors weren't beautiful enough.

Do you have some water? 'Cause you set my heart on fire.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

That shirt is very becoming on you. But if I was on you, I'd be coming to ;)

1 comment: