Friday 1 July 2011

Graduation Ball

Last night was my graduation ball, and it was so amazing! We arrived at the venue all dressed up, looking very ladylike and feeling very comfortable. We drank champagne, ate food, and generally had a smashing time! Never wanted it to end!

LOL. I wish that was how my night went! Instead, the girls and I had rented a hotel room, in which we had planned to have pre drinks. Little did I know that predrinks would turn into getting way too drunk too early! When I got to the venue, I have no idea what happened, although little flashes keep on coming back to me, and to make matters worse I didn't eat any food because I thought I would throw up and I was hungry when I got back to the hotel, but of course there was no takeaways still open. So I had a sore stomach all night! This was then joined by this omega flu that I seem to have picked up from somewhere, and the cramp in my leg that made me scream out in the middle of the night.

Then I woke up in the morning and I felt way better!

NOT IN THE WORLD OF RACHEL! I woke up still feeling sick, and went for the complimentary breakfast at the hotel. I had to keep running to the toilet thinking I would throw up and then eventually I did! Which then allowed me to eat breakfast and keep it down! Worse hangover ever commenced!

I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love this post. Graduation baby! That equals getting so drunk you can't feel your face so as far as I am concerned, yours was a success (Y).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so drunk you don't remember your own name shizzzzzzzle x

    ReplyDelete