Sunday 3 July 2011

Blogging

So its a boring Sunday night, I'm lying in bed thinking about what I can do to alleviate my boredom. So I think 'hmmm I'll read my really old blog posts'. Imagine my shock when I realise I actually used to put in effort in my posts and I used to enjoy spilling my feelings somewhere! And they actually used to mean something to someone other than me! And I used to be proud of them and post them on facebook!

I remember I started this blog to be a sort of diary for me, where I shared my opinions on matters and talked about how I felt. Either I am now incapable of doing this or I have become so secretive that I feel like I have to conceal matters at all times.

I would really like to begin to write in my blog again and frequently! Especially over the summer where I may not have much to do!

Lets hope I stick to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment