Tuesday 5 July 2011

Parking fine

So guys, today I got my first parking fine. Apparently, I drove in a bus lane in Kingston upon Thames. Anyway I went on google maps to see where I drove in a bus lane and it turns out the whole road was a bus lane! Don't know how I missed that! So it is my own stupid fault! Ah well!

Anyway, interestingly, last night I was talking to my mum about how whenever I'm about to get money, I always have to spend it on some big thing. For instance, last time I worked at the holiday club, I had to buy a new battery for my laptop because it broke. So I didn't get a chance to enjoy my money. So I was saying to my mum that I was surprised that nothing had come up yet, because I have been working to get some holiday money. Anyway, I wake up this morning and what do I find? A parking fine, lovely jubly! So I have to spend some money on that now! The life of a student in England sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment